Search engine optimization (SEO) is required for desired page ranking and website traffic. SEO tactics are constantly evolving for superior results. You should also keep an ear out for the suggestions of Google to optimize your website for more customers, improved business, and stronger brand image.
What does Google Suggest for Search Engine Optimization?
Google’s Webmaster Guide emphasizes on link building options for SEO or Local SEO Services. Link-based analysis used to determine a website’s standing involves the quality assessment of sites that connect to it. Websites with more superior quality backlinks are granted a higher page rank. Google has the know-how to recognize websites that include genuinely helpful pages of content and natural backlinks. It also discards a sudden spike in backlinks as this is usually achieved through artificial or commercial efforts. Websites that exhibit a gradual rise in number of backlinks that originate from unique IP addresses and domains are preferred.
What Kind of Backlinks Work with Google?
Google advices website admin to keep away from backlinks from spam my link farms and excessive link bartering as this may discredit your website. Registering on lesser known directories and websites that have nothing to do with your line of business also does not add any value to your Page Rank. The one and only way to get natural backlinks is to develop content that is can be used by customers. This by itself would encourages other websites to link to it.
Matt Cutts of Google’s search quality team has a few simple tips to get backlinks that make a difference:
• Participate in blogs and forums: Be an active participant of social forums and blogs. Publish writing pieces and white papers that impart genuine information to users. If you have something worthwhile to offer, comment on other posts and give readers the benefit of your expertise and experience. Gradually build an authoritarian position.
• Write a blog and make posts more available: Email newsletters to frequent blog members so that they have faster access to important information.
• Innovative content: The cyberspace is clogged up with replicated content. If you take care to create original articles or discuss an original topic, it makes a huge difference.
• Social media networking: Become a regular and interactive member on social media networks that assemble communities of prospects and niche audiences that can take advantage of your knowledgeable inputs and convert into loyal clients.
• Simple website design: Effortless navigation is a vital element of website design. Make sure each page is easily accessible and can be opened through direct links and bookmarks.
• Register in directories: Consider listing your website in quality directories. Focus on those that have a high Page Rank (3 or 4 at the minimum) and are reviewed by humans and not software. Some of these directories are Business (dot) com, DMOZ, Yahoo!, etc.
Clearly, for successful SEO Service and consequent high page rank, your goal should be centered around getting superior backlinks rather than quantity. This can only be achieved if you publish content that captures clients’ interest because of its authenticity, value and relevance to their expectations.