1. Reciprocal links! Yes they still hold value as the SE’s are qualifylessly and will stay on to change their algorithms.
Blogcomment demon is a wondrous blog commenting tool . Blogcommentdemon can real submit your site faster to do follow sites in a jiffy . Really a wonderful too for effective link building .
2. Place your links on directories, grooming sites (google love them), sites not relevant (small percentage), same business relevance sites and “title same deliberate sites (as many as possible)
3. Vary the pr of sites wherever your link is band.
4. Make sure you have both one way and reciprocal links, not just one or the other.
5. Keep you linking campaigns constant. Add roughly the same do of links each calendar month to keep the SE’s euphoric.
6. Linking is a slow strong job unless you have many months/years of experience genuinely doing it…. therefore always outsource.
7. Do not use popular linking services, most are a rip off by a long mile.
8. If using sites like elance.com, do not pick the cheapest price! The wholly point of outsourcing is so you don’t have to worry some highly lineament and the job being done right.
The main thing is finding someone that will do the job right, is reliable and will do it at a good price.
If they do a bully job, look after them.
So if your thinking about linking, I highly suggest you outsource!